Thank you for choosing PDADNC™!
You can evaluate this product FREE for 45 days.
Getting started with PDADNC™
- Download and Unzip the PDADNC™ installer
PDADNC.TXT into the
DOCUMENTS folder of the Pocket PC
PDADNC.EXE to run the application
Need help getting things running? Contact us at (800) 838-3479.
Configuring your first CNC Machine
- Run PDADNC™
- Click [SETUP] and then [ADD]
- Enter the name of your machine and click [SAVE]
- Enter configuration information for the machine (COM port, baud rate, data bits, stop bits, parity, etc.)
If you are unsure of the machine settings, start with the default value(s)
- Click [SAVE] and then [EXIT]
Receiving from your first CNC Machine
Important: It is recommended to successfully receive
a file from the CNC machine tool before attempting to send a file to the CNC machine. Receiving a file will validate that the CNC
machine's COM port and the Pocket PC's COM port are both operational and that the cable is, for the most part, configured correctly.
- Select the machine tool name you entered from the [Machine Control] list
- Click [RECEIVE] and then punch/output the file from the machine tool control.
PDADNC™ will continue to wait until activity is seen on the COM port. When data is seen,
PDADNC™ will begin to flash, indicating that data is being received
- If PDADNC™ does not flash, insert a null modem adaptor and resend the file
- If PDADNC™ flashes, but the file is garbled, adjust the communication parameters
Still having problems? Give us a call at (800) 838-3479. We are here and happy to help!
Sending to your first CNC Machine
- Once you have successfully received a file with PDADNC™, prepare the CNC machine tool control to receive a file
- Click [SEND] ‐ the contents of the PDADNC™ Data Link will be transferred to the CNC machine