Controlink Systems LLC
Combining machining expertise with Process Monitoring, Control, and DNC Software Solutions!
Controlink Systems LLC is a products-based engineering service company with a focus on machining, shop-floor automation, vibration analysis, and product testing. We have been a proud member of the NI Partner Network since 2000, and have been providing NI software and hardware solutions since 1998.
We specialize in linking systems together ‐ building
and routinely interface with SQL Databases, PLC hardware, single & multi-axis motion controllers
and all types of industrial equipment covering a range of communication protocols (CAN, UDS, Modbus, Serial, Profinet, EtherCAT, and more.).
We strive to develop understandable, user-friendly HMI interfaces that reduce training costs and improve productivity. Many of the solutions we provide run continuously in various shop environments supporting critical manufacturing and test systems.
Interested in engineering services for your project? Contact us today!
(800) 838-3479 ‐ email@example.com
Our range of expertise includes:
- DNC software and hardware solutions
- Monitor and control machining processes
- Sensor selection, design, integration, and calibration
- Non-contact gauging systems for part identification and measurement
- Engineering projects to develop customized software interfaces and modules
- Relational database development for data management
- Signal conditioning and complex signal analysis
- Data acquisition computers and hardware
- Industrial control strategies
- Multi-Axis motion control